The Husky Towing Jack is a manual round side wind A-frame trailer tongue jack designed with a lift capacity of 1000 lbs. This easily installs through A-frame mounted couplers (bolt-on or weld-on installation). Made of steel with a black powder coated finish and zinc plating.
· Required tools for installation: (3) 3/8-16 UNC SAE Grade 5 bolts, 1-1/2" long, (3) 3/8" flat washers, (3) 3/8" lock washers, a 17mm wrench, 15mm socket, and a 9/16" wrench.
· Retracted Overall Height: 24-3/8".
· Retracted Height (mounting plate to bottom of tube): 8-7/8".
· Vertical Height (max): 15-3/8".
· Requires 21-1/2" clearance.
· O.D. 2" & I.D. 1 3/4"
· Corrosion resistant.
· Mounting bracket included.
· Weight: 10.36 lbs.
There are no specifications listed at this time. Please check again for additional updates in the future
Q & A
There are currently no questions listed for this item.
There are no related items to this item.
There are no videos listed at this time for this item.
PDF and Downloads
There are no other PDF files or downloads for this item listed at this time.
Return to search results
State Trailer Supply toll free (877) 978-0400Only buy from s t a t e t r a i l e r . c o m
Salt Lake City Store: 3600 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119 Phone: (801)978-0400
Ogden Utah Store: 3088 S. Washington Blvd., Ogden Utah 84401 Phone: (801)334-0700
Idaho Falls Store: 2435 N. Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401 Phone: (208)557-0400
Peoria Arizona Store: 8200 W. Peoria Ave Ste 140, Peoria, Arizona 85345 Phone: (623)412-0400
© 2014-2023 State Trailer Supply, Inc.