Keep your recreational vehicle stable when parked with this BAL 28000A Tire Lock Chock. It is made of steel diamond plate which provides a superb gripping surface against the rubber and ground surfaces. This RV wheel chock has a cut-out for easy hand carrying. Extension or retraction of this unit is achieved by turning the rotation module using the included tension bar. This tire chock uses a one-time quick adjustment to fit between any tandem wheels. The zinc plating offers resistance to rust.
· Extend or retract both front and back chocks by turning the large center wing nut for a custom fit between tandem tires
· Tire chock stabilizes both front and back tandem wheels
· Zinc-plated steel resists rust
· Diamond tread design provides a sure grip
· RV wheel chock adjusts from 15-1/4" to 22-1/2" L
· 4" H x 3 1/2" W
· Keeps your RV stable when it is not in use
· Cut-out makes it easy to carry by hand
· Uses a 1-time quick adjustment to wedge in between any tandem tires
There are no specifications listed at this time. Please check again for additional updates in the future
Q & A
There are currently no questions listed for this item.
There are no related items to this item.
There are no videos listed at this time for this item.
PDF and Downloads
There are no other PDF files or downloads for this item listed at this time.
Return to search results
State Trailer Supply toll free (877) 978-0400
Salt Lake City Store: 3600 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119 Phone: (801)978-0400
Ogden Utah Store: 3088 S. Washington Blvd., Ogden Utah 84401 Phone: (801)334-0700
Idaho Falls Store: 2435 N. Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401 Phone: (208)557-0400
Peoria Arizona Store: 8200 W. Peoria Ave Ste 140, Peoria, Arizona 85345 Phone: (623)412-0400
© 2014-2021 State Trailer Supply, Inc.