3608-M 3608M replaces 13032910
STABILIZE YOUR RV OR TRAILER! The Andersen 'Trailer Jack Block' eliminates nearly all of the movement in your parked RV or Trailer! You will be amazed how solid everything is when using the Trailer Jack Block with your stabilizer jacks! For great results, use two blocks at the front and two blocks at the back of your RV. If you want the most solid and absolute best results on a trailer that has more than 4 stabilizer jacks, use one block per stabilizer.
· Less stress on your RV or Trailer
· Eliminates nearly all movement and sway in parked RV's and Trailers
· Extremely strong and durable
· Powerful built-in magnets for easy set up!
· Resists dirt, grime and oil
· Rated at 6,000 lbs (single block) and 1,500 lbs (double-stack)
· 100% Made in the USA
· Lifetime Warranty (just pay shipping)
· Dimensions: 8" tall, 12" dia. base, 10" dia. top (14" tall when double-stacked)
· Recessed pad area is 9-1/8" diameter, recessed post-hole is 2-1/2" diameter
· Each block weighs 5.3 lbs
There are no specifications listed at this time. Please check again for additional updates in the future
Q & A
There are currently no questions listed for this item.
There are no related items to this item.
There are no videos listed at this time for this item.
PDF and Downloads
There are no other PDF files or downloads for this item listed at this time.
Return to search results
State Trailer Supply toll free (877) 978-0400Only buy from s t a t e t r a i l e r . c o m
Salt Lake City Store: 3600 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119 Phone: (801)978-0400
Ogden Utah Store: 3088 S. Washington Blvd., Ogden Utah 84401 Phone: (801)334-0700
Idaho Falls Store: 2435 N. Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401 Phone: (208)557-0400
Peoria Arizona Store: 8200 W. Peoria Ave Ste 140, Peoria, Arizona 85345 Phone: (623)412-0400
© 2014-2022 State Trailer Supply, Inc.