The Fastway Zip Trailer Breakaway Cable And Switch is a unique coiled cable design that will not drag on the ground and will automatically activate your trailer brakes if the trailer ever becomes uncoupled from your tow vehicle.
· Universal replacement for any vehicle that uses a breakaway switch.
· No need to loop the cable around your trailer tongue to keep it off the ground.
· The included carabiner makes it easy to clip cord to your tow vehicle.
· U-bracket for installation not included.
· High-strength cable is made of woven steel with a UV-protective, scratch-resistant coating.
· Cable Length: 6 ft.
· Weight: 1 lb.
· Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
There are no specifications listed at this time. Please check again for additional updates in the future
Q & A
There are currently no questions listed for this item.
There are no related items to this item.
There are no videos listed at this time for this item.
PDF and Downloads
There are no other PDF files or downloads for this item listed at this time.
Return to search results
State Trailer Supply toll free (877) 978-0400Only buy from s t a t e t r a i l e r . c o m
Salt Lake City Store: 3600 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119 Phone: (801)978-0400
Ogden Utah Store: 3088 S. Washington Blvd., Ogden Utah 84401 Phone: (801)334-0700
Idaho Falls Store: 2435 N. Yellowstone Highway, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401 Phone: (208)557-0400
Peoria Arizona Store: 8200 W. Peoria Ave Ste 140, Peoria, Arizona 85345 Phone: (623)412-0400
© 2014-2023 State Trailer Supply, Inc.